Cherish Life From Source,let’s Get Purified Water With The Water Treatment Systems- Ocpuritech Water Treatment Machine Manufacturer & Ro System Supplier
750LPH Salty Water Industrial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Wate System
|raw water→ 1 booster pump→ 2 sand(multi-medium) filter→3 active carbon filter→4 softener (optional)→ 5 security(micron) filter→6 high-pressure pump→7 reverse osmosis system→ 8 UV sterilizer (ozone generator) →pure water storage tank|
Each part of the water treatment plant
1. Booster pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um
6. High-pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane
7. RO system-- the main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions
8. UV sterilizer or ozone generator--- kill bacteria
Guangzhou Aomi Water Purification System Manufacture Co., Ltd is specialized in a Water Purifier for household and industrial water treatment. Our main products include RO device, Ultrafiltration, Microfilter, sand, and carbon filter equipment, etc. These products completely set of equipment for school, factory, and hospital. Besides, we are manufacturing tap water and mineral water equipment.
We have been devoted ourselves to Water RO System for many years, and our engineers can make different types of water treatment equipment. We have the expertise to manufacture water treatment equipment of different sizes, capacity, and optional functions. And we also provide relative products such as FRP tank, valves, filter cartridge, and membranes, etc. Under our excellent products and patience service, we have earned a great reputation for our product quality, performance reliability, and business integrity.
1. Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water
2. Provide free technical training and full good after service.
3. We have professional QC team to check the quality before delivery.
4. The durable High-impact carton to protect the products.
5. Reply in 24 hours.
6. Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days
Lead time for the water treatment system is 7-15 working days
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are factory.
Q: How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
A: Reverse osmosis systems purify water by forcing pressurized water through a very fine, plastic membrane. If the raw water being treated comes from a well or another private source, disinfection and pre-filters (to remove chlorine and/or particulates/sediment) may be needed in advance of the R/O unit to remove contaminants that can foul or damage the membrane.
Q: How Do I Know What Size Unit to Buy?
A: R/O units are rated according to the amount of treated water produced per day. For example, one type of unit produces 5000 liters of treated water per day under its design conditions. In reality, conditions frequently vary. Line pressure is often lower, water will frequently be colder than 25° C and backpressure in the storage tank will likely reduce the performance of the unit. Consequently, you should examine water conditions and buy a larger rated unit than needed if any of the above problems are noted
Q: Material of the reverse osmosis system?
A: You can choose FRP filter + U-PVC pipe, stainless steel filter + U-PVC pipe or total stainless steel.
Guidelines for getting a proper quotation:
1. Tell us the production capacity you want(0.5T/H,1T/H, 2T/H......)?
2. What is your source water(tap water/underground water....)?
3. What is the product water used for(drinking /bottled water....)?
4. If you have the water report, please send us.
Copyright © 2018 Guangzhou Aomi Water Purification System Manufacture Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved by www.ocpuritech.com
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.